
Every Tuesday night, Craig and I have our date night. When we were expecting our first baby, a good friend who has four kids advised we reserve time and money for a weekly date night, just the two of us. I honestly think it's some of the best advice we've ever taken. Not only can we reconnect on a weekly basis, but sometimes I have to literally stop myself from taking flight out of the house. I need a break from the boys THAT bad.
While everyone obviously knows my McDreamy is my husband, Craig and I were talking tonight about Hollywood stars we find attractive. Honestly, the likes of Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Leonardo Dicaprio or Tom Cruise do absolutely NOTHING for me. Sorry guys. On the other hand, whether it's a bad movie/acting or not, I can spend a couple hours looking at any of the following:
1) The Rock
2) Patrick Dempsey
3) Vince Vaughn
4) Bruce Willis
5) Adrian Grenier
6) Johnny Depp
7) James McAvoy
8) Rufus Sewell
9) Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Some favorite actresses of Craig's is Michelle Pfeiffer and Kate Beckinsale.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
My McDreamy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adrian Grenier is definitely a contender for my list. He hasn't reached total crush worthy mention yet but every time I watch Entourage he creeps up a little bit more. haha
And then there's James McAvoy. He's list worthy. I see he's starring in an upcoming movie (Wanted) with Angelina Jolie who happens to also be at the top of my list of beautiful people. :)
Post a Comment