Friday, July 25, 2008

As the Game Winds Down

Well, I thought I had avoided this little game all together, but I see someone got me. I've been enjoying watch the rest of you play. Since I'm one of the last to join, I won't be tagging anyone else, but feel free to play if you wish.

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) I like sauerkraut - when I was pregnant, I ate pizza with sauerkraut and sausage. I'm more German than I'd like to admit.
2) In the summer, nothing gets done around here other than my workout, swimming, naps, and whatever is planned for the evening. And my house looks like it. Maybe that's why summer is my favorite. I don't do any housework.
3) It took us eight years to get pregnant with our first... eleven months with our second.
4) I was four months pregnant and well into my second trimester before I realized I was pregnant with my second.
5) I enjoy working out. I know. That's just plain weird.
6) I'm an open book. It's very hard for me to mask my emotions. When I try, the results are disastrous. It's better for me to just cry and let it all out.
7) I enjoy a good fight - am quite confrontational. Craig does/is not. Anyone want to fight? My husband won't.

I tag YOU!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

workout, swimming & naps - that's what summer is for! we've been super lazy today - feels so good, but i better get busy & pick beans at least.

Lani said...

But see... you're picking beans. This puts you one ahead of me. My garden needs weeded so bad. I guess I did get to the grocery store today. *sigh*

The J's said...

That's funny...my husband won't fight either. I used to hate that, but maybe it's just as well :*)

Anonymous said...

Those husbands... they're wise like that. Mine won't fight either, not that I've tried too many times. :) (I like that you're an open book, Lani.)