
Last Year

This Year
*singing* Bicycle. Bicycle. I like to ride my bicycle. I like to ride my bike. *end singing*
Kekoa's first bike from Grandma M. has been quite the success. I wasn't sure he was quite old enough yet, but he's really taken off with it. With training wheels, of course. We practiced a little bit Thursday morning while waiting for Grandpa & Grandma M. to arrive before taking off to our family reunion.
Last Year
This Year

This Year
*singing* Bicycle. Bicycle. I like to ride my bicycle. I like to ride my bike. *end singing*
Kekoa's first bike from Grandma M. has been quite the success. I wasn't sure he was quite old enough yet, but he's really taken off with it. With training wheels, of course. We practiced a little bit Thursday morning while waiting for Grandpa & Grandma M. to arrive before taking off to our family reunion.
Last Year
This Year
3 comments:
It looks like he can touch the ground with that one. That's actually the perfect size bike to learn to ride sans training wheels because they can easily learn the balance. We had friends who never put training wheels on their child's bike and took the chain off until he learned to balance going down a small grade. Once he had the balance figured out, the chain went back on and the kid could ride at 3 1/2!!
Have fun pedaling, Kekoa! A bike is a newfound freedom, indeed.
Looks like the beginning of lots of fun and maybe a few scraped knees. Colter came in the other day with yet another one and needed three bandaids to make it better. Happy Biking Kekoa!
I was actually wondering if I should take off the training wheels. He gets around on it pretty good now and he has excellent balance, in general, so he'd probably do just fine without it. I'm surprised how quickly he's picked it up.
Post a Comment