I'm feeling a little down in the dumps these days. I imagine it has something to do with the after effects of my trip to CA, lack of sleep, the family collectively coming down with a cold, and no sunshine for two days. For whatever reason, though, I am totally unmotivated to do anything productive around the house or in my garden. I skipped my workout this morning which is TOTALLY unlike me. And I really, REALLY need to go to the grocery store. Maybe when Craig comes home from work? In the meantime, Martha gave me a good reason to do ANYTHING but what I should be doing. To my credit, the boys did get a bath this morning. So here's a little more about me:
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? No. But I did get a SEIKO watch and a piano.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? Craig and I have been married for 12 years, but have been in some sort of relationship since 1994, so I guess that's 14 years. But my relationship with my parents? We go way back... something like 35 years.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? A plane ticket to CA, and my husband's blessing to go.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? I couldn't STOP dropping my cell phone when I had it. It's a wonder it still worked.
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Last night we walked to DQ for ice cream. Does that count? Otherwise, yesterday around noon.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Clothes.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? A slice of canteloupe.
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Definitely the eyes. Do they smile? Are they mysterious?
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? God is Good
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Somewhere in the midwest of the United States.
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: W-CL
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Have a prepaid phone so whichever tower is closest.
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: Williams-Sonoma
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: My last job doing communications at our local university.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? Well, Craig collects different colored dice, so I guess in a round about way, I do.
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? Not since I was a teenager.
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: Erica's at the beginning of June.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: My husband.
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND: 2 hours ago my husband was home for lunch.
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: McDonalds
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD: There is no such thing as God.
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Aunt Maudes
24. CAN YOU COOK? Yes, but it would be a long shot to say I was good at it.
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?: Saturn Outlook
26. BEST KISSER: Gavyn, hands down.
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: This morning.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS: Liver
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: If I set my mind to do something, it's very unusual that I don't get it done.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a little too laid back when it comes to life and it shows in my housekeeping and other aspects of my life. While it doesn't bother me, I know it bothers others which DOES bother me.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? 24/7, baby.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE? Chocolat
34. CAN YOU SING? I can carry a tune, but my voice is nothing outstanding.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? Can't remember... oh yeah... the KISS concert I mentioned awhile back.
36. LAST KISS? This morning.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: Not sure. Maybe Toy Story? It's been awhile.
38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: Underwear.
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: Oahu
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? Desktop.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Laurel & Hardy... wait, that's two. If I had to pick? Laurel.
45. DO YOU SMOKE? No.
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? With.
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? My husband.
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? They can, but it's hard work.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? 3
50.PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? French toast
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? No, but I like the smell.
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Fried or scrambled.
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? I think it's fun. Wouldn't necessarily say I'd bet my house on it, though.
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?: Craig
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? Don't have one.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED? Don't text.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? Two... one for my head and one for between my knees.
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Shorts, my marathon t-shirt that I cut apart to make more comfortable, and barefoot.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC: God is good, then let us trust him like the little children do.
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J? Any sort of dark berry jelly.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? I can, but it's laughable. Kinda like my bowling.
63. CAN YOU SWIM? Yes.
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Baskin Robbin's jamoca almond fudge
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? Sure.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I color coordinate my boys outfits all the time. Most of the time, they match.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? Yes... it was one of those mystery parties. And also Craig's work has themed Christmas parties. One year it was a Hawaiian luau and one year it was a western.
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer.
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? Cyrus telling the story when I was in CA about the goat swimming with them in the river and trying to catch a ride on Luke's back.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 8:30ish.
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? When it's over. Ok, ok. Christmas.
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? Never had one.
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? A calf named Lani - a gift when I was a baby.
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? Cool, especially the two and four year old versions.
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Catching up on sleep and housework and swimming.
78. BIRTHDATE: 9-1-1973
79.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE? A good friend.
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP? No.
87. ARE YOU SMILING? No.
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? Yes, lots of people.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Lebanon
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? Nope.
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Always.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? Kieva Rael (I want to name my baby girl this SO bad, but my husband puts his foot down and says "NO!" so it's safe to put it out here.)
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT? Which one? Navy blue/white/orange, brown/turqouise/orange, red/white, turqouise/yellow/green/blue... brown and cream zebra striped with orange and white polka dotted ties.
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? Yes.
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? No.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? No.
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? Yes. She's a good one.
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS? No.
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE? Yes.
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? Yes, but only to give birth or visit others who are there.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? Definitely. Anyone? Come on in. Just don't expect the house to be clean.
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING? My wedding ring.
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TONIGHT? To take the boys to open swim at the gym while their Daddy works out.
Feel free to answer these yourself if you like these kinds of things.
5 comments:
These dumps are contagious. At least it seems to have spread over here! Didn't catch 'em from you, though, had 'em before I read your blog! I'm heading outside, whether the sun is shining or NOT!!!
Hey, I would like to refute #24. I have had many a good meal at your place! Also, what about all those times you have made me salivate just looking at your blog.
I love these post, and really rely on you for them. Can't wait to do it, but it will have to wait tell I get home. Enjoy reading yours. Thanks for all your comments. We are ready to get home.
@liw- After reading yours, I headed outside, too, and it did feel good to be outside. Kekoa and I walked to the grocery store while Gavyn and Daddy napped.
@jessica - You are too kind. But I think you definitely have me beat. Usually the things I'm fixing are your good ideas. ;)
@darcie - Know you're getting anxious to get home now. Sounds like you've had a great trip. Safe travels.
Hope today gives you that sunshine! I can't go more than one day without it or I start to feel like a tiger in a cage! Love all the tidbits you've shared. I'll have to give it a try...sometime. :)
Post a Comment