Weather's been weird this year. So if it snows in July? We're ready.
Thanks, Uncle Ryan, for the t-shirt and the stocking cap. As you can see, it had to be worn immediately upon FedEx arrival. We appreciate you thinking of us on your recent trip to AK. Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to see pictures.
Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do. First...HAPPY 4th Birthday to little Kekoa. Not so little any more I guess. It looks like he had quite the celebrations...you only turn 4 once, right? My vote on the pictures is not going to help you much, because I liked them both. So you can take that to mean that no matter what you will end up with a good picture.
Thanks, Darcie. That's my dilemma always. Because they're my kids, I think they're all cute, and I can't choose. Ack. ;) Anywayz... thanks for the birthday greetings.
2 comments:
Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do. First...HAPPY 4th Birthday to little Kekoa. Not so little any more I guess. It looks like he had quite the celebrations...you only turn 4 once, right? My vote on the pictures is not going to help you much, because I liked them both. So you can take that to mean that no matter what you will end up with a good picture.
Thanks, Darcie. That's my dilemma always. Because they're my kids, I think they're all cute, and I can't choose. Ack. ;) Anywayz... thanks for the birthday greetings.
Post a Comment