Was nice to cuddle in bed with my boys this morning and have them tell me they missed me in between hugs and kisses.
Kekoa is, for all practical purposes, potty trained. He got his Mack truck this morning, and we'll be having an ice cream party later in the week. Daddy was nice and saved the event for when Momma came home. I'm glad I didn't miss it.
wow - I'm so proud of Kekoa!! The Potty Chart is adorable! So...how many people are coming to this ice-cream party? ;) If we lived closer I'd invite myself. ;) Have fun!!
Lani, I am so glad that you got to go! Congratulations to your little man. He is looking a lot older in that first picture there! I think mine grew up over the weekend as well.
9 comments:
wow - I'm so proud of Kekoa!! The Potty Chart is adorable! So...how many people are coming to this ice-cream party? ;) If we lived closer I'd invite myself. ;) Have fun!!
Way to go Kekoa!! Whoo-Hoooo!!! Good job! (Mom and dad too!). Enjoy that ice cream!!
What a big boy now! Wyatt loves his Mac with is lil cars sure he'll play with that by the hours.
Lani, I am so glad that you got to go! Congratulations to your little man. He is looking a lot older in that first picture there! I think mine grew up over the weekend as well.
Woot-woot, Kekoa!!!! Awesome job! Make sure to have pictures taken of your ice cream party!! :)
Parrrrrrtyyyyy! :) Way to go, all of you! Enjoy the ice cream!! Welcome back, Lani! :)
Yay Kekoa! Yay Mom and Dad! Great news! Glad you made it home safely Lani.
We all knew Kekoa could do it!! Way to go big guy.
Too bad you all couldn't have been there. The ice cream was good. ;) Thanks for being such an awesome supportive group, too. Hugs.
Post a Comment