I would imagine a lot of people don't remember or care about the Ickey shuffle. But I'm gonna tell you anyway. It was the dance Ickey Woods did to celebrate his homefield touchdowns when he played for the Cincinnati Bengals back in the day. I so looked forward to watching football at my Grandpa's on Sunday afternoons while growing up. Strange girl, I know.
But the shuffle I'm most interested in these days? My new toy... an I-Pod Shuffle from my brother-in-law. I think I mentioned he was going to give me an extra one he had laying around awhile back. And now I have it. So if you don't see me around here for awhile (yeah, right!), it's just because I'm trying to figure out how to work my new baby. Not quite the same as Craig's Nano, but it works for what I need it for... running! First song that will be added? Gone, Gone, Gone (Done Moved On) by Alison Krauss and Robert Plant.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Doin' the Ickey Shuffle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute shuffle! hehe Good luck trying to figure out all the features! I've had mine for almost a year & there is still stuff I need to figure out! ;) woops!
I've only figured out the basics on mine too. As long as I have some songs, I'm content! :)
Post a Comment