Friday, March 21, 2008

What Is It to You?



Happiness is yogurt in the eyebrow, syrup on his upper lip.



I'm not the Pancake Man, but I was trying to get fancy with the pancakes again today. We tried to work a Spring/Easter theme (with the exception of the surf board and the shark Kekoa requested - he ate them before I could get a picture, I swear). So, what do these shapes look like to you? I was going for one thing and ended up with something entirely different. No tea parties for these boys. Bummer. Maybe if we lived closer?

5 comments:

Darcie said...

Lani, Lani, Lani,

What an amazing mommy you are..so creative with your boys. Enjoy the small moments..they disappear all to quickly. I do wish we lived closer..I bet we could of gotten your 2 tikes to drink a cup of tea;o)!

Just Joey said...

looks like bunny pancakes to me! Pancakes....one of the simple joys in life! Hmmm, I need to buy some syrup! love you!

Mandy said...

Aww, those bunny pancakes are too cute! Moms that make pancakes rock!

Andrea said...

Great pancakes! Looks like so much fun.

Lani said...

@darci - I think they'd drink tea, too. I'm just worried they'd smash those pretty dishes of yours. ;)

@jo - Wanna know somethin' funny? The one bunny pancake was my attempt to make a duck - the ears were supposed to be the duck's bill. When I got done, I realized it looked more like a bunny then a duck. Ha.

@mommy cracked - I'm getting better at it. You should have seen my first attempts. ;)

@andrea - It WAS fun. The whole pancake idea got brought on by a trip to the library where we checked out the books Curious George Makes Pancakes and If You Give a Pig a Pancake.