This from Shannon's place. Like she said... consider yourself tagged if you have a blog. Finish the sentence:
1. Maybe I should call my Mom more often, hug my children more, and be better about letting my husband know I love him.
2. I love the smell of summer. Chlorine (pool), suntan lotion (coconut), fresh cut grass, thunderstorms, the freshness of a summer rain, steaks on the grill, and flowers.
3. People would say that I'm loud, maybe even boisterous. There's no way to sweep me under the carpet. I feel sorry for my friends.
4. I don't understand child abuse. It makes me cry when I think of the suffering of innocent children that happens every minute of every day around the world.
5. When I wake up in the morning I kiss my husband and go back to sleep.
6. I lost our library cards for over a year now. I keep wondering where they're going to turn up.
7. Life is full of little joys and disappointments. I try to follow the rule to expect nothing and you won't be disappointed, but it's hard sometimes.
8. My past is just that. My past. I'm looking forward to going down memory lane when I finally get around to scrapbooking if I'm lucky enough to grow old, though.
9. I get annoyed when Craig tries to hug or kiss me when I just want to be left alone. I can be a touch-me-not.
10. Parties are fun. I love hosting them. I only wish I was better at planning ahead with kids - it would make it a little less stressful.
11. I wish Craig had a job where he had Sundays off.
12. Dogs rule? Actually, I don't want a dog of my own, but I can enjoy someone elses.
13. Cats drool? I don't really mind cats, either, but I also don't want one of my own. I can enjoy someone elses.
14. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to yoga.
15. I have low tolerance for whining - in kids or adults.
16. I'm totally terrified of spiders and heights.
17. I wonder why Kekoa is so obsessed with tires. He takes all the tires off any of the toy trucks, tractors, or cars he can. Should I be worried about it?
18. Never in my life have I been skydiving. And really, I have no desire. After all, I'm afraid of heights, remember.
19. High school was fine. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't want to do it all over again.
20. When I'm nervous, I talk a lot. But I talk a lot when I'm not nervous, too, so who would ever be able to tell?
21. One time at a family gathering my great aunt and second cousin (adults!) got into a food fight.
22. Take my advice: Always be the first to apologize when you get in an argument with anyone whether you feel you're in the wrong or not. You'll be amazed at how it opens up communication/breaks down barriers.
23. Making my bed only happens when the sheets get changed usually.
24. I'm almost always late. A bad habit of mine, but I'm getting better.
25. I'm addicted to clothes.
26. I want someone to write a song for me.
2 comments:
How fun! :) TFS!!
#4 is so true. #20- I totally have that same problem! #14 Have fun at yoga! :)*I guess this means I am tagged ;)*
Post a Comment