
So, Linda and I met a long, long time ago when we were juniors in high school at a thing called Girl's State. Well, it hasn't been THAT long ago... or maybe it has. A few years later, she came to visit and we rode horses and took a road trip to the MegaMall in Minneapolis. The car ended up overheating on the Interstate, so we hiked up the hill to the nearest place we could find, found someone to get us some water, hiked back to the car with the water, filled up the radiator and we were on our way again. NOTHING gets in the way of girls and a shopping trip, I tell ya. After fifteen years, we finally met up again last year when Linda and her family made a camping trip to our area. The sad thing is we don't even live that far away from each other. It was really good to see you again, Linda. I'll try really hard to make sure it's not another fifteen years before I see you again.
Hope you're having a marvelous day today, friend. Hugs.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Linda! I love how happy you two look in that pic!
Post a Comment