Thank you Kekoa! You're a GOOD singer! Grammy was looking all day to see you. I like your shining eyes and smile! Did you see Peter Cottontail? Sometimes he hops around the farm..maybe you'll see him when you come sometime! Lv you, Grammy
Little ones singing are the sweetest thing!
teagan loves it!! she's very impressed with his good singing!!love, tweaggan (she just typed that to him!)
That is much too cute~! Looks like you had a fun time this weekend too! We'll send some warm weather your way!
Sooooo precious!
Great singing Kekoa!! We look forward to many more songs :)
Cute, cute, cute! :-)
I think they would do anything for Grammie. So Precious!!!
@grammy - Your welcome. We'll have to come see Peter Cottontail on your farm one of these days. XOXOXO@jessica - I agree. Somehow it just sounds so much better when they're doing the singing. ;)@teagan - So glad yo liked our Peter Cottontail song! Maybe someday we'll get to visit you.And to all of you *Kekoa takes a bow*. ;)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Thank you Kekoa! You're a GOOD singer! Grammy was looking all day to see you. I like your shining eyes and smile! Did you see Peter Cottontail? Sometimes he hops around the farm..maybe you'll see him when you come sometime! Lv you, Grammy
Little ones singing are the sweetest thing!
teagan loves it!! she's very impressed with his good singing!!love, tweaggan (she just typed that to him!)
That is much too cute~! Looks like you had a fun time this weekend too! We'll send some warm weather your way!
Sooooo precious!
Great singing Kekoa!! We look forward to many more songs :)
Cute, cute, cute! :-)
I think they would do anything for Grammie. So Precious!!!
@grammy - Your welcome. We'll have to come see Peter Cottontail on your farm one of these days. XOXOXO
@jessica - I agree. Somehow it just sounds so much better when they're doing the singing. ;)
@teagan - So glad yo liked our Peter Cottontail song! Maybe someday we'll get to visit you.
And to all of you *Kekoa takes a bow*. ;)
Post a Comment