Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Down on the Farm



The boys and I went up to the farm on Saturday night and stayed through yesterday morning. Check out that belly - Gavyn's got quite the physique, I tell ya. Other then Gavyn's unfortunate face plant on the sidewalk and a Monday morning run against a wind that gave me an ice cream headache, we had a fabulous weekend. Thanks, Grandpa & Grammy.




All the animals hang out on the sidewalk. Why, you ask? It's heated.




And Kekoa's been full of funnies lately. Here he is being a "dinosaur skeleton". He puts his arms up like this and then holds the pose, not moving a muscle. It's quite comical. When he first discovered our plans to visit Grandpa and Grammy, he got a smile, "Mommy. Grandpa... he calls me Coconut." When we were leaving on Sunday a.m., he wanted to take the cats along. When I explained the cats couldn't come he said, "Yeah, cuz cats can't sing. But dogs can."

4 comments:

Mindy said...

i LOVE the photos of the cats and ducks hanging out. it reminds me of home!

Melissa said...

Gotta love the fun of a farm! I like the heated sidewalk idea!!! I'd be hanging out there too! :)

Darcie said...

Why does it always feel so good to go back home??

Lani said...

It DID feel good to be back home. I'm always so relaxed there and the boys absolutely LOVE being on the farm.