Someone challenged me to get pictures of EVERYONE in my family this weekend. The weekend is fast coming to a close, so I thought I'd better get busy. Here we are this fine Sunday afternoon:
@grammy - Thought you might like those. The boys looked pretty cute in their new matching blue dress shoes. The blue really made Gavyn's blue eyes pop.
@melissa - I got er done. ;)
@mommy cracked - Yeah... Craig's mom was commenting on how it was so nice to see us all healthy with color in our faces last night. And then I wake up in the middle of the night sick. Ugh.
@linda - I'm so jealous! No fair. *pouts*
@kait - We did have a nice day. It's still a bit cold, but at least the sun is shining!
6 comments:
Those are sweet pictures, thank you for making my day!! Lv Lots, Mom and Grammy
Looks like you did a mighty fine job of capturing EVERYONE! :) Way to go! Love what you captured! :)
Those are wonderful! Glad to see everyone feeling better!
I saw a lot of your family today in IL! Little Lincoln sleeping (ahhh), Valerie, Barry and family. Was fun! I didn't take pictures though...
Looks like you had a nice family filled Sunday. Thanks for sharing the cute pics!
@grammy - Thought you might like those. The boys looked pretty cute in their new matching blue dress shoes. The blue really made Gavyn's blue eyes pop.
@melissa - I got er done. ;)
@mommy cracked - Yeah... Craig's mom was commenting on how it was so nice to see us all healthy with color in our faces last night. And then I wake up in the middle of the night sick. Ugh.
@linda - I'm so jealous! No fair. *pouts*
@kait - We did have a nice day. It's still a bit cold, but at least the sun is shining!
Post a Comment