Saturday, April 26, 2008

Apologies. I Like These.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
---Here at home.

2. Who are you in love with?
---Craigypoo

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
---Nope.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
---A finger paint picture Kekoa made for Grammy this morning.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
---Hmmm. A week ago this past Thursday.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
---Nope.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
---Unfortunately, yes.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
---Last night.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
---Yep.

10. Are you hot?
---Nope. It's chilly again today, but no snow, thankfully.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
---Crystal Light Ice Tea. Peach flavor.

12. What are you wearing right now?
---Brown poofy skirt, cream shirt, brown vest with hood and fur on the collar.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
---Wash the car? When it gets done (next to never), I have been doing it.

14. Last food that you ate?
---Wheat crackers and Colby Jack cheese.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
---Here at home cleaning up puke.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
---Nope. Unless a swimsuit counts.

17. When is the last time you ran?
---Yesterday morning on the treadmill.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
---Hunter's (our nephew) basketball game.

19. What is your favorite animal?
---Dolphins.

20. Your dream vacation?
---Someplace exotic with sand, blue water, glass floors to watch fish swim, and thatched roof.

21. Last person's house you were in?
---Uncle Kevin & Aunt Gina's.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
---Does giving birth count? If not, split in my cheek that required stitches from an elbow during a flag football game in high school.

23. Have you been in love?
---Um... yeah.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
---Uncle Ryan.

25. Last play you saw?
---Does a musical count? AIDA a couple years ago.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
---I've never been good at that sort of thing. A smile? Craig likes it when I wear sweats, so that makes it easy for me.

27. What are your plans for tonight?
---Take the kids to Grandma M.'s. Go to a wedding and reception with my husband. Come home early. Pick up kids and go to bed.

28. Who is the last person you sent a facebook message or comment?
---Maxine.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
---Possibly our family reunion trip to Minneapolis in July unless I can figure out a way to budget a trip and figure out logistics to go somewhere for our anniversary in May.

30. Ever go to camp?
---Nope.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
---Yep.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
---If I'll have a little girl. And, no, I'm not pregnant.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
---Nope.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
---I'm due for one, but I don't know that I'll be able to afford it.

35. Where is your best friend/s?
---At work.

36. How is your best friend?
---He's tired from a late night out with his wife and sister.

37. Do you have a tan?
--A little bit. It's getting warmer!

38. What are you listening to right now?
---My kids play and fight.

39. Do you collect anything?
---Cheap watches, sunglasses, and lip gloss.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
---Well, I follow People.com. Does that make me the biggest gossiper?

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
---Awhile ago. It was before Kekoa was born. It was Wally - a guy Craig works with. He shined a flashlight on me, exclaimed, "It's Craig's wife!" and told me to "Get out of here." I said... "well at least tell me why you pulled me over." Evidently I was speeding.

42. Have you ever drunk your soda from a straw?
---Yep. And trying to do it more, because I've read it's better for your teeth.

43. What does your last text message say?
---Your cell phone bill is $--.00. Or something along those lines.

44. Do you like hot sauce?
---It's ok.

45. Last time you took a shower?
---An hour ago.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
---Do I ever. Mt. Washmore is reappearing.

47. What is your heritage?
---Hmmm. Cornwall roots. A little bit of German, English, and other. I'm a mutt, too.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
---I'd like to think so. But I'm not a best friend kind of gal, really.

49. Are you rich?
---Definitely. For sure. But not in the way you'd think.

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
---Driving home from the VFW.

Feel free to indulge if you'd like.

4 comments:

deleise said...

Very informative!

I love your food links. I'm a foodie. I had forgotten about the cupcakes take the cake blog, thanks for the reminder.

Lani said...

Doesn't it look yummy? Especially that recent post on chocolate chip cookie pie. I'm not even touching that one.

Ethel said...

ok..how do you do that?? the highlight thing that links you to other places..that is so cool and i can't seem to get it.
love your list. i love lists anyway..and i too love your blog if you haven't noticed !! ha!

Lani said...

Ethel, you just highlight the web address of where you want to link to, highlight the word you want to link, click on the link icon (looks like a green chain), and paste (or type) the web address you want to link to into where it says "URL". If this doesn't work or is confusing let me know and I'll try to walk you through it over the phone sometime.