So who was the lucky recipient of Gavyn's first verbal "I love you."? Aunt Koral, that's who. As she headed out the door to head home yesterday evening, he said very distinctly, "Yuv you."
I was the lucky recipient of several non-verbal I love you's today. A few Eskimo kisses and then a few butterfly kisses and then another couple Eskimo kisses from both the boys as we cuddled at naptime. *happy sigh*
Was so nice to get to see our cousin Lincoln. Kekoa is quite enamored with the little guy. Thanks for stopping for a quick visit on your way home. We "yuv you".
3 comments:
Precious!!!
So sweet!! I'm still waiting for a "wuv you". :( I know Jacob's rather silly over me (sometimes!) by his actions, just hasn't verbalized it yet. You should record it some time when he says it so you can replay it for him when he's a teenager and "wuv you" is the LAST thing he wants to say. ;)
Three sweet little boys,so different and unique, and what do they share? Blue eyes and the same Grammy and Grampa who "wuv them!"
Post a Comment