
Some would call me a sun worshipper. I like to look at it more like Vitamin D therapy. We had three beautifully warm days in a row. Time for a new swimsuit. That doesn't count as new clothes, does it? I guess I'm making the rules, so I'm bending them as I see fit. Without being too risque, here's a glimpse of my new suit. The price was right and big surprise, there's orange in it.
We've spent very little time inside the last few days. There's leaves to clean up, bubbles to blow, and pictures to draw. Oh and sword fights to be had. Life is good.
6 comments:
I am all about getting your vitamins, and it just so happens that "D" is one of my favorites as well.
Send some my way, as of right now I am wearing goose bumps
Don't ya love the warmer, sunshine days?! Sure puts a smile on my face!
now, that wouldn't be an Athleta swim suit now would it? Looks cute what i can see..i'm not going to show my kids that picture of the tractor...they'll want it. have fun in the sun!!!
whoo whoo! we got a little rain-storm last night, but this morning we got big wet white stuff falling....looks crazy! This year is WEIRD!!!
Not Athleta, Ethel. That's too expensive. Although I will confess to keeping two of their recent catalogs - Craig told me to in case he might get the hankering to order something out of one of them for me. That was enough for me. And it's not Target, either. Any other guesses? ;)
And, Maxine... um... snow? That is just, how did you put it? Oh yeah... WEIRD! We had storms all night long, too. We're all a bit tired this a.m. *yawns*
Post a Comment