ha! it's a much bigger april fool's up here. we have no brown showing at all as of yesterday!
Good one Lani!!! Its coming, I promise!
Winter's having the last laugh there, by the looks of things! No snow here, but plenty of rain! I keep staring at the grass, willing it to turn bright green!!!
No snow here, but buckets and buckets of gusty wind - Brrr! Happy April 1st to you, too.
Sunny & blue skies with white puffy clouds here...but WINDY!Happy April! YEAH!
And more big, wet snowflakes again today. What's up with this weather? It's APRIL for crying out loud! *stomps foot*
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ha! it's a much bigger april fool's up here. we have no brown showing at all as of yesterday!
Good one Lani!!! Its coming, I promise!
Winter's having the last laugh there, by the looks of things! No snow here, but plenty of rain! I keep staring at the grass, willing it to turn bright green!!!
No snow here, but buckets and buckets of gusty wind - Brrr! Happy April 1st to you, too.
Sunny & blue skies with white puffy clouds here...but WINDY!
Happy April! YEAH!
And more big, wet snowflakes again today. What's up with this weather? It's APRIL for crying out loud! *stomps foot*
Post a Comment